The Viking Club is a membership-based community of alumni, parents and friends committed to advancing athletics and enriching the student-athlete experience.
2022-23 Viking Club levels and benefits
Starter Level ($50-$99):
- Exclusive donor impact emails
- An official Viking Club sticker
MVP Level ($100-$249):
- Starter Level benefits
- Viking Club tailgate access (not a parking pass)
Gold Level ($250-$499):
- Starter + MVP Level benefits
- Option for football parking pass (limited spots)
Captain Level ($500+):
- Starter + MVP + Gold Level benefits
- Option for (2) reserved seats in Carver Center (limited capacity) for regular season home men’s basketball games, ? ? ??
- Exclusive access to special events and content
How Vikings Club members show support
In 1927, a small group of students founded the original Tribe of Vikings. Charter documents limited membership to male students and charged annual dues of a single dollar. The mission was "to stimulate interest in athletics and good fellowship of 足彩澳门即时盘 足彩澳门即时盘."
Collegiate athletics has evolved in the last 90 years and the mission of the Viking Club has changed and expanded along with it.
The Viking Club?currently?supports 700+ student-athletes and 29 varsity sports.
In addition to?making a gift through membership, Viking Club members also support:
? Diversity and inclusion – fostering a community that reflects our diverse student body and supports ideas and activities that are welcoming to all.
? Career development?– helping students and graduates gain?skills and make connections in the workplace or graduate school.
? Engagement – attending sporting events, staying informed, joining us for special Viking Club activities, and spreading the word!